RISD’s Creative Staffing Agency of Choice
As RISD’s Creative Staffing Agency of Choice, The Creative Group (TCG) is proud to support the career development of RISD students and alumni and provide the following free resources to help you prepare for a successful job search. TCG is also proud to sponsor the Design Portfolio Review.
Prepare to Get Hired
View starting salaries for more than 80 interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations positions in The Creative Group 2018 Salary Guide. The Creative Group offers the latest job search tips and career advice for creative professionals:
- How to Get Your First Job: 5 Job Search Tips for Creative Grads
- 8 Tips for Writing a Resume
- How to Put Together Your First Professional Portfolio
- How to Create and Pitch Your Creative Portfolio
- 10 Ways to Brand Yourself as a Designer
- 5 Interview Tips to Help You Nail Your Creative Job Interview
- Interview Questions for Creative Professionals: How to Answer the Usual Suspects
- Phone Interview Tips for Creative Professionals
- Who Can Help Me Find a Job? Turn to These 4 Sources
- LinkedIn Recommendations: 5 Do’s and 4 Don’ts
- How to Build Your Personal Brand: Q&A With Terri Trespicio
- 3 Must-Have Soft Skills in the Workplace
Visit The Creative Group blog for more helpful tips and resources.
Ready for your first big career move? Use The Robert Half City Comparison Tool to help determine what city to settle in for your professional future.
How to Find Work
- Submit your resume on The Creative Group website
- Search open positions in your area
- Sharpen your technical skills – free online training courses are available any time after you become a candidate with The Creative Group
Contact your local TCG recruiter at roberthalf.com/creativegroup or call 1-855-980-5496.